Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring is Coming! (And so are a lot of other exciting things!)

February is hands down the worst month of the year. Its cold. Its depressing. Nothing exciting happens in it. I wish I could just hibernate through it.

But we've made it through. March is here!!! March 1st always make me want to scream, "Hope is insight! Spring is coming!" Looking forward to spring is great because there are so many great warmer weather things to look forward to: no more snow, sun dresses, flip flops, beach trips, summer getaways, longer days, etc.

I'm also really excited because not only are there only 20 days until the official start of spring but I also have some really exciting events coming up.

I love having things to look forward to and have downloaded one of those silly countdown apps so I can keep track of the exciting things I have coming up!

Below are the current countdowns I have happening:

(This photo was taken shortly after Mary told the Taco Bell employee not to give me a spicy, crunchy burrito because I wouldn't like it.)

(I'm pretty proud of this picture I took last year at a Tigers' game.)

(This is my new favorite photo of all time. I mean, how could it not be?)


No comments:

Post a Comment