Friday, July 18, 2014

Thought Catalog Post: 17 Reasons Why Attractive Girls Do The Things They Do



The other day, my friend Marissa sent me a link to a Thought Catalog article with the comment "I feel like the title of this should really be called 'I'm not sexist, but...'"

Marissa's revised title could not have been more on point. I try not to hate on other people's beliefs, but the fact that the author of this post truly believes that the said characteristics make a woman attractive is appalling. It makes me want to throw up. It makes me want to punch someone in the face. It makes me question the way some men think.

So I decided to counter his post with one of my own. (Thanks Mar for the proof-read.) And, Thought Catalog published it!

If you have a second, take a read:

17 Reasons Why Attractive Girls Do The Things They Do

No comments:

Post a Comment